Carol Larson LPC
is a speaker, teacher and Bible study leader. Carol has a passion for helping women and men know they are not alone in their addictions. She desires to educate on how the body, mind and soul are interconnected and in need of God’s love, forgiveness and healing. Carol has been in recovery from an addiction to perfectionism and pornography for 14+ years and knows she is a child of God – redeemed, renewed and restored by His grace.
Topics Carol speaks on include:
- Addictions – both substances and behaviors (including pornography), focusing on physiology, psychology and spiritual aspects
- The Shame and Addiction Cycles
- God’s Grace and Forgiveness
- Gender Identity and the Church
- Helping Someone Grieve Well
- Grieving Losses Related to Infertility, Miscarriage, Stillbirth and Adoption
All presentations include personal stories from Carol’s journey of recovery and healing.
Speaking venues include:
- Churches – women’s groups, Bible study groups, community outreaches
- Celebrate Recovery and R3 (Redeemed, Restored, & Renewed) Recovery groups
- University of Nebraska – Kearney Counseling Skills class
- MOPS groups
- Mothers who have lost children groups and retreats
- Youth groups
Carol would be happy to come to your location and speak, whether for an hour or a 1-2 day retreat or seminar. Please contact her via email at email@example.com.
Here is an example of my speaking as I give my testimony / signature talk at the BLAST Next Level Workshop in November 2018.